book - The Official SAT Study Guide: Second Edition - component 5
This guide just got better. Now with 10 practice tests, it’s the only book that features official SAT® practice tests created by the test maker. With 1,000 pages and more than 20 chapters, it's got everything you need to get ready for the SAT.
Familiarize yourself with the SAT with:
- Ten official SAT practice tests, including 3 recently administered tests
- Detailed descriptions of math, critical reading and writing sections of the SAT
- Targeted practice questions for each SAT question type
- Practice essay questions, along with sample essays and annotations
- A review of math concepts tested in the exam test-taking approaches and suggestions that underscore important points
- Free online score reports
- Exclusive access to online answer explanations
- There's also a complete chapter on the PSAT/NMSQT®.